Pinoy Hideout

     I have some new Cae jewelry and original mesh Maai shoes to show you today. I am visiting a very lovely "little town" ...


     I have some new Cae jewelry and original mesh Maai shoes to show you today. I am visiting a very lovely "little town" sim called Pinoy Hideout. I saw it on Bitacora which is a SL travel and destinations blog. I have a few go-to travel blogs that I love that really make my job as a blogger easier. Bitacora takes much better panoramic location shots than I ever do so I won't try and just direct you to their blog to see the rest of this location. On to the new fashion up close!


     I am wearing two Cae coming soon releases that are both lovely. My ethnic inspired necklace and earring set will be coming to the new round of faMESHed April first and my very intricate and scrolly ring will be released at the new round of Fit for a Princess also on April 1st. All of the pieces are multiple jewel and metal change via HUD and the necklace has some nice colors for the dangly parts as well. You can also hide or show all three parts of the necklace separately adding even more versatility to these sets. Look for them very soon at these upcoming events!


     My shoes are brand new original mesh from Maai for both slink and maitreya high feet. The Katja heels are available in 12 different colors in the main Maai store. 


Dress: Blueberry - Bustier Dress - Slink V2 - Pixie @ IDK March
Ring: Cae :: Anniversary :: Ring @ Fit for a Princess (April 1)
Jewelry: Cae :: Marrakech :: Set @ faMESHed April
Hair: Exile::Check Out Time
Shoes: Maai Katja heels Navy * Slink high * Beige sole *NEW* / Teleport to Maai
Attached: Slink Avatar Enhancement High Feet, Casual Hands, Physique
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica 05
Pose 1: Everglow Girls 638
Pose 2: Flash Friendly Poses Jewels 2M
Pose 3: Everglow Girls 350

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!