Shake It Off

     I adore this new hair from ploom at Kawaii Project . It is a slightly messy updo with some of the best bangs ever. I view it as a...


     I adore this new hair from ploom at Kawaii Project. It is a slightly messy updo with some of the best bangs ever. I view it as a very sexy date night updo and so I paired it with a new dress and shoes by Ducknipple. I am showing it as a classic "little black dress" but of course with Ducknipple both the shoes and dress texture change into 12 colors via HUD. 





Hair: .ploom. Sharla @ Kawaii Project
Dress: Ducknipple Mesh: Karin Dress/ Teleport
Shoes: Ducknipple Mesh: Munch Pumps/ Teleport
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1
Jewelry: Donna Flora Margherita earrings and ring (with gem change HUD)
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly Skin - Lovely Day [ Jamaica ] 02 NEW @ Collabor88 March
Pose 1: Eternal Dream Random 10
Pose 2: Flash Friendly Poses Stand 11


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!