Romy

     I squee'ed when I saw this new original mesh chiffon dress by Kaithleen's that is available at The Black Dot Project .  ...


     I squee'ed when I saw this new original mesh chiffon dress by Kaithleen's that is available at The Black Dot Project.  It is soft and feminine with an overlay shimmery chiffon layer. I love the ruffles on the top too. This is so chic and now for the Spring season. This pretty dress is available in six colors.

I have been going skin crazy this week because there are so many beautiful new ones! Today I am wearing Izzie's new skin that will be exclusive to Skin Fair, Romy. Romy is so cute! You get the base skin with 4 different brow colors, 8 lipsticks and their matte versions, 10 eyeshadows, 2 eyeliners, 2 cleavage options, freckle layers, and moles.  Skin Fair opened today- so RUN for all the great skins!



Skin: Izzie's - Romy Skin natural BLB *NEW* @ Skin Fair 2015 #12 Sim 1
Hair: Exile::Suggestive
Dress: Kaithleen's Romantic Schiffon Dress - Pink @ The Black Dot Project
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1
Attachments: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High and Casual Hands
Shoes: {Livalle} Modig -High Strapped Sandals- Pink (Slink)
Pose: Everglow Sugar 2

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!