St. Louis Arch

    I like how you can go visit replicas of real life places in SL. I have been to New York, Greece, Disney World, and France inside SL...


    I like how you can go visit replicas of real life places in SL. I have been to New York, Greece, Disney World, and France inside SL and many other places over the years. I am looking at the St.Louis Arch today. I am standing on the highway that you drive over and see it looming over you high in the distance. I have driven by this arch in real life and so its always cool to me to see recreations of places I have been and also places I wish I could go in SL. 

Welcome to the St. Louis Gateway Arch! Make sure you catch a ride on our riverboat! For more info on St. Louis visit the underground lobby under the Arch. 

I am wearing a new dress and shoes from Ducknipple. They come with the standard great color changing DN HUDs. The dress parts- base and ruffle- both change seperately. You can find them in the new release section of the main store. 

Maxi Gossamer has a new FREE group gift out today and the group is free to join. She also has eight items that are 50% off in a Sunday Special sale today only. My jewelry was 50% off today. 


Shoes: Ducknipple Mesh: Aarsbei/ Teleport
Dress: Ducknipple Mesh: Honnepon/ Teleport
Hair: Magika [Hair] Lemon
Jewlery: Maxi Gossamer- - Kalistar Set *50% off Sunday Special* Today only
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica - 10
Pose: Flash Friendly Poses Stand11

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!