Where the Wild Things Are

There are a lot of events opening today, but don't forget where the hottest, sexiest, wild things are- Whore Couture 2015 . My Eudo...


There are a lot of events opening today, but don't forget where the hottest, sexiest, wild things are- Whore Couture 2015. My Eudora 3D shoes can be found there in 6 sexy animal prints and my Maai dress is available in three animal prints with appliers for Physique, Omega, and TMP. The Maai dress has rigged mesh skirt panels that move with you that are, as usual, very well done. I have really enjoyed my shopping experience at Whore Couture this year. They have wonderful maps in the teleport area that make finding the exact store you are looking for very easy. I love well laid out events with maps. 





Shoes: Eudora 3D Safari Pumps Fatpack @ Whore Couture 2015
Dress: MAAI Follow dress * Leo  @ Whore Couture 2015
Hair: Magika [Hair+] Hush
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1
Attachments: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High and Hands Casual
Skin: Izzie's - Romy Skin natural BLB @ Skin Fair 2015
Izzie's - Romy Eyeshadow smokey 1
Izzie's - Lipstick red
Pose 1: *EverGlow* - Sugar 06
Pose 2: AUSHKA&CO-Olivia Pose 07_mirrored
Picture Place: Makeahla Jungle

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!