alter ego at Skin Fair 2015

     Skin Fair 2015 opens on March 13th and I spent my Sunday trying on demo skins. I was absolutely thrilled to find a new-to-me skin...


     Skin Fair 2015 opens on March 13th and I spent my Sunday trying on demo skins. I was absolutely thrilled to find a new-to-me skin that I fell in love with. My skin, kensi, is new from alter ego and will be exclusive to the skin fair. This is a wonderful base skin with natural and slightly pink lips (called blushed) that you can use to start your look and would take make up layers beautifully. 


Here are all six available skin tones: almond, honey, caramel, havana, brown sugar, and godiva. The skin comes with brown and dark eyebrows so in almond and honey I am wearing tintable brows (from alter ego) that I made light and dark blond and in godiva I tinted them black.


Features of the kensi alter ego skin:
  • Available in six skin tones
  • Comes with two lip colors: natural and blushed
  • Cleavage and no cleavage options
  • Variety of parts: no bits, no nips, no vag versions
  • All skin tones come with Loud mouth, NyamNyam, and Sweet Lips appliers
  • Brown, Dark, and No Brow options
  • Appliers are available for a variety of mesh parts and bodies, sold seperately  
You should definitely try a demo of this skin located on sim 2. Landmarks will be provided as soon as Skin Fair officially opens- so check back for the update. 

A great way to show skins is while wearing lingerie. I have some beautiful new lingerie from Maai that is at Showroom this month. I am wearing this skin and lingerie with my Slink hands and my Maitreya Lara mesh body. Maai Melinda comes in four color choices (black, red, purple, and teal) with five applier styles included with each color. Slink Physique/ Feet, Omega, and The Mesh Project appliers are included. 



     Maai also recently updated all of their fingernail HUDs to work with Slink 2, Maitreya, and Omega. I played with the darling polish, which is an assortment of neutral taupe tones, in this post. I painted each fingernail a different neutral tone. 




Skin: [alter ego] kensi - fatpack *NEW* Skin Fair 2015 #56 Sim 2
Brows: [alter ego] +maliyah+ - brows (tintable)
Lingerie: MAAI Melinda lingerie * Black @ Showroom
Hair: Magika  Shimmer
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1
Attachments: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands and Feet
Polish: MAAI Slink Omega Maitreya HUD - hands & feet * darling/ Teleport 
Shoes: [whatever] High Heel 2.0 - black
Pose 1: Infiniti Handy
Pose 2: Everglow Girls 520
Pose 3: Everglow Girls 338

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!