Bunneh

     I have been unusually lucky at gachas lately. It is because I always say only good things about gachas and the gacha gods are alwa...


     I have been unusually lucky at gachas lately. It is because I always say only good things about gachas and the gacha gods are always listening. Remember that the next time you think about complaining about them (lol). So I went to Chapter Four and I played the Foxes machine exactly two times, and I got BOTH of the RARE items I wanted- the bunneh headset and book bag. I have the proof in this plurk. Did I mention that I love Gachas? I think the rares go really well with the common Foxes Bunneh Snow outfit that is at Arcade


Look at my adorable Rare Book Bag! How cute is that!?





Hair: .ploom. Bron @ We <3 Roleplay
Foxes - Bunneh Book Bag - Non Rigged - RARE @ Chapter Four
Foxes - Bunneh Head Set - RARE @ Chapter Four
Foxes - The Gamer - Bunneh- Snow @ Arcade March
.Atomic. Slouchy Knee Socks - Shell
*MishMish* Pugs Love TV - Pug Peekaboo (shoulder)
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Gold Peace Pendant
The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates - Candy
Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica - 03
Poses: :: Focus Poses Roller Skates Set ::

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!