Floral Rocks

         League does not make jewelry often, but when they do- wow. This set is stunning and I love it. I wanted to take a picture o...



         League does not make jewelry often, but when they do- wow. This set is stunning and I love it. I wanted to take a picture of this and some new Doe hair. Doe has released a few new styles recently. This long ponytail was just released at Enchantment. It is fitmesh and the ponytail is long enough that that kinda matters because it will go around your bottom. I played with my butt slider and watched my ponytail move with it- I thought that was kinda cool. 



        Neve just released some cute dresses. This is the Zooey dress shown here in the Neutral HUD. You can change the top and sweater textures independently of each other. You can also turn the skirt off to make this just a tank top as well. Find this dress in four texture packs, each with four textures included via HUD at the main Neve store. 



Dress: Neve dress - zooey neutral - Lara/ Teleport
Jewelry: *League* Floral Rocks Jewelry Set
Hair: Doe: Lina - Fatpack @ Enchantment
Shoes: Ingenue :: Noella Heels :: Ivory
Head: CATWA  Jessica v4.9 
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Skin: Belleza- Sara Catwa Applier Medium
Poses: Everglow Fresh 3 and 5



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!