Rose Petals

"Take time to smell the roses."        Mesh Body Addicts started this week and its full of so many great items. I am wea...




"Take time to smell the roses."
       Mesh Body Addicts started this week and its full of so many great items. I am wearing five of them today. You can find my WoW Skin, Hucci dress, phedora shoes, KC Couture waist chain, and Dark Passions nail polish exclusively at MBA. I am wearing the waist chain under my dress and you can see it through the invisible panels of my Hucci dress. The KC Couture waist chain is fitmesh for Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, and Eve Slim. The gem, decor, and chain are texture change via HUD. I am wearing my WoW Skin on Catwa Candy and I think it looks amazing on this head. My phedora shoes are four part (front, sole, heel, and strings) texture change via HUD. This Hucci dress is available in two solids, 16 patterns, and 12 stripe textures. It is fitmesh for Maitreya and Slink mesh bodies.




        I am also wearing a new Kunglers necklace, Cida. I love the big chunky stones in this necklace. Find it in 5 texture variations at the new round of On9



Dress: Hucci Nadis Dress - Collection (Lara) @ Mesh Body Addicts May
Shoes: phedora. Alexandra heels Maitreya Lara @ Mesh Body Addicts May
Waist Chain: KC Couture- HELENA WAIST CHAIN  @ Mesh Body Addicts May
Skin: WoW Skins::. Mimi Catwa applier 2016 @ Mesh Body Addicts May
Polish: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - FatPack - Call Of The Sea @ Mesh Body Addicts May
Necklace: Kunglers Cida necklace - Obsidian @ On9
Bracelet: The Forge Tri Bangle, (Black)
Hair: Wasabi Pills Marissa Mesh Hair  @ faMESHed May
Head: CATWA Candy V4.9
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Pose: Everglow Fresh 4


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!