Sabina Party Dress

       Blueberry released this party dress recently and it comes in 4 iridescent texture options. I love iridescent! I paired it wit...



       Blueberry released this party dress recently and it comes in 4 iridescent texture options. I love iridescent! I paired it with some Schadenfreude rave stomping iridescent boots and headed to the club! If you are looking for something to party in this weekend, this is the perfect little club dress. 





Dress: Blueberry - Sabina - Party Dress - Physique/ Teleport
Boots: Schadenfreude Ardor Antigrav Boots (physique) @ Kawaii Project (til June 10th)
Necklace: .random.Matter. - Ariadne Necklace - White
Body: Slink Physique
Head: CATWA  Jessica v4.9
Hair: TRUTH May [Swept Bangs] [1 Side] [Boobs 1] @ Enchantment (til May 31st)
Skin: Belleza Mila
Poses: .::IDK::. Pack#43


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!