Take Me to the Sea

        I have had the busiest week in RL. It is the end of the school year and I am a teacher. I was so busy with both work and my o...



        I have had the busiest week in RL. It is the end of the school year and I am a teacher. I was so busy with both work and my own family's end of the school year activities, I barely had time to sleep. I do have a ton of new goodies that I am wearing today: enVOGUE hair, Cae jewelry set, and Essenz shoes. 



        My Essenz simple summer sandals with a little bit of a strappy ankle design are at Enchantment. Enchantment ends May 31st so make sure to stop by and get your summer sandals. My Cae jewelry set is cute little simple flowers. The jewel is texture change via HUD and there is a necklace, earrings, bracelets, and rings (fitted for mesh hands) available at Cosmopolitan. This round ends June 4th. Finally my enVOGUE braid is new in the main store. I love this simple middle part, light wispy, loose braid style. This is perfect for summer!





Jewelry: Cae :: Aster :: Set @ Cosmopolitan (ends June 4th)
Hair: enVOGUE - Whitney Fitted/ Teleport
Shoes: Essenz - Tucson (Slink) @ Enchantment (ends May 31st)
Head: CATWA Jessica v4.9
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Romper: [Maitreya]The Secret Store - Lana Romper - Paisley @ collabor88 May
Jacket: [Maitreya]The Secret Store - Sage Lacey Jacket - Chalk @ collabor88 May
Skin: Lara Hurley-Christy Midtone
Polish: Flair - Nail Hud Add On - Slink Avatar Enhancement - Set 116
Poses: Everglow Sailorette, Afternoon; aDORKable Jewels



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!