Make Me Blush

         I have three new items that were just released at the new round of Blush . Kaithleen's pencil dress, Essenz shoes with b...




         I have three new items that were just released at the new round of Blush. Kaithleen's pencil dress, Essenz shoes with bows, and Doe updo with the bun in the shape of a heart. I love all of these items. Blush opened on Feb 28th and ends March 25th. This event is also going to be monthly now.




        My gorgeous necklace was just released by Kunglers at Cosmopolitan. My cute poses with the glasses prop are new from Nantra at the current round of Ultra. Ultra ends March 8th. 




Dress: Kaithleen's Basic Pencil Dress @ Blush
Shoes: Essenz - Catania @ Blush
Hair: Doe: Joy - Fatpack @ Blush
Necklace: KUNGLERS - Jeska necklace - Quartz @ Cosmopolitan
Earrings: Kunglers Alana earrings- Quartz
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Poses: {NANTRA} Boys Don't Make Passes @ Ultra
Background: Paparazzi - BACKDROP - Love Scene 3


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!