Not A Cloud in The Sky

        I have been working on checking the links of my Picture Places and rediscovering old favorite places, most of which have c...




        I have been working on checking the links of my Picture Places and rediscovering old favorite places, most of which have changed a lot since I last saw them. I am also working on including pictures in my spreadsheet. My pictures today are taken at Yasminia which is a wonderful place for bloggers/ photographers. You can rez on this land (please pick up after yourself) and they have a flickr group for you to share your pictures too. Find Yasminia in the Town Category of my Kirsten's Picture Places. Also, if you like to explore and want to help me keep up with and add links, please contact me in world. I would love some help!

        Neve released this cute Spring outfit at Tres Chic. I love the sheer undershirt that is color change via HUD. Essenz released these heels with lots of strappy bows all the way up the leg at the current round of faMESHed





     Cae released the Lydia collection at Cosmopolitan, which ends in a few days- March 24th. I am wearing both pairs of earrings as if I have two piercing holes in my ears. I think this set works well for this look. Wasabi just released the Marcus hair at their main store. It is a Unisex hair with a version for males and females and I really like it on both. I think it makes a really cute Spring bob for me. 



Skirt: Neve skirt - demi Lara @ Tres Chic
Top: Neve top - connelly Lara  @ Tres Chic
Shoes: Essenz - Jamaica (All colors) Maitreya @ faMESHed
Hair: Wasabi // Marcus Mesh Hair / Teleport
Rings: Yummy Gardenia Rings - Maitreya @ Collabor88
Jewelry: Cae :: Lydia Collection @ Cosmopolitan (til March 24th)
Skin: *YS&YS* Moira Tone 00 @ Skin Fair 
Head: CATWA Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: BellePoses - Fer 3


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!