4 Mesh March Putting Spring in my Step

        4 Mesh opened today and I am so ready for Spring that I saw Spring colors in the items. I am wearing a Lakshmi dress (full ...



        4 Mesh opened today and I am so ready for Spring that I saw Spring colors in the items. I am wearing a Lakshmi dress (full picture below), Elle Boutique bracelet, alaskemetro eyeshadow, Umbrella lipstick and beauty marks, and Liquid eyes- all exclusives at this month's round of 4 Mesh. I am wearing an Exile updo that was released at The Trunk Show which ends March 18th. So this event is in its last week, get over there and get your formal/bridal needs before it ends. My Cae jewelry was released at the current round of faMESHed



        The pose from this full picture above is also at 4 Mesh by DHX Studio as part of the Tease pose pack. 




Eyeshadow: alaskametro<3 "Babygoth" makeup @ 4 Mesh March
Lipstick and Beauty Marks: Umbrella CATWA Lipglass and beauty spots @ 4 Mesh March
Dress: LAKSHMI Pedra Dress (Maitreya) @ 4 Mesh March
Bracelets: Elle Boutique - Nova Bracelets @ 4 Mesh March
Eyes: Liquid ~ Pale Eyes ~ Fatpack @ 4 Mesh March
Jewelry: Cae :: Piper :: Earrings and Necklace <Materials>  @ faMESHed
Hair: Exile:: For the First Time @ The Trunk Show
Pose 1: FOXCITY. Detached-5 (Fatpack Exclusive)
Pose 2: DHX Studio Tease 2 @ 4 Mesh March
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!