Sweetie

        First of all, I am in LOVE with these eyebrows. Eyebrows can make or break a skin for me and I adore these. I love the blon...




        First of all, I am in LOVE with these eyebrows. Eyebrows can make or break a skin for me and I adore these. I love the blonde color (SO MUCH) and I love the shape too. Miriam Lemondrop, designer of Arte, released her very first skin at Skin Fair 2018. Introducing the Sweetie skin in 3 skintones, shown here on Catwa Kimberly in Fair skin tone. Full disclosure, I am super picky about skins and as much as I flip over Arte makeup, I wanted to make sure this skin was for me. Skins are hard because sometimes a gorgeous skin, just does not work on me personally, so I tried a demo of this skin first and I was SO EXCITED. It is gorgeous. Did I mention that I love the eyebrows? So also in full disclosure, I am an Arte blogger, but as I said I was not going to grab this skin from blogotex unless I loved it. I promise I do. I looked it over (as I always do) with a fine tooth comb and the drawing of this skin is so well done. 




     You get your choice of 4 brow colors and no brow, 2 lipgloss colors, 4 eyeshadows,  lashes, freckles, tears, and droplets with your skin purchase. There are also two new seperate eyeshadow packs, Liz and Mia, at the event as well. I am wearing one of the Mia eyeshadows in the 1st picture above and everything else that you see is included in the Sweetie skin.   I can't wait for you to go try a demo of this skin at Skin Fair! Go Visit Arte on the South Sim, #93 on the map. 






Skin: A R T E - Sweetie Skin [Catwa) @ Skin Fair 2018
Eyeshadow: A R T E - Mia Eyeshadow Darks [Catwa] @ Skin Fair 2018
Necklace: Cae :: Bunny ::  <Materials> @ The Chapter Four
Hair: Wasabi // April Mesh Hair @ The Chapter Four
Head: CATWA  Kimberly 
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!