Glitz

        Arcade December is in full swing and Decoy is there with two machines. I am wearing items from the "Glitz" set. I l...




        Arcade December is in full swing and Decoy is there with two machines. I am wearing items from the "Glitz" set. I love the sparkles! This corset top and sparkly skirt are the best ever. Wasabi is also at Arcade with two new hairstyles. I am showing Helena in this post. Get over to Arcade and get  your gacha fix on! My curved, multi-strand necklace is new by Cae at the current round of faMESHed.








Necklace: Cae :: Bonita @ faMESHed
Hair: Wasabi // Helena Mesh Hair @ Arcade
Purse: Decoy - Glitz Gacha: Clutch Gold Glitter *RARE* @ Arcade
Top: Decoy - Glitz Gacha: Cropped Corset Black @ Arcade
Shoes: Decoy - Glitz Gacha: Heels Gold  @ Arcade
Skirt: Decoy - Glitz Gacha: Skirt Gold @ Arcade
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Background: Paparazzi - Cosy Christmas 6


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!