Mine

        I have been so busy in RL with all kinds of things and I went out of town last weekend too. I have been missing my fashion SL o...




        I have been so busy in RL with all kinds of things and I went out of town last weekend too. I have been missing my fashion SL outlet. Another round of Epiphany has started and as usual, I need all the things. Exile is there with 3 new hairstyles. I am wearing Noelle that comes with this cute hat. Gos released these knit boots at Epiphany. Neve released a few great coats recently. I am wearing the coat that was released at The Liaison Collaborative. My new Gos boots fit perfectly over the boot version of the new Blueberry Julia leggings. I am also wearing a new skin from Insol that was just released at Uber. I am wearing my own DeeTaleZ blond eyebrows with it because it comes with a no brow version. As a blonde avatar, it is often hard for me to find eyebrows that I like and go with my hair color (unless it is Pink Fuel, those brows are always perfection)- so I am always happy when a skin comes with a no brow version.



Coat: Neve coat - mine  @ The Liaison Collaborative
Boots: [Gos] Frenchie Knit Boots  @ The Epiphany
Hair: Exile:: Noelle @ The Epiphany
Leggings: Blueberry - Julia Leggings - UNDER BOOTS/ Teleport
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Insol: Celine @ Uber
Eyebrows: DeeTaleZ  *Natural Beauty MakeUp*



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!