Tree Farm

        I am at Toshi Farms today picking out my Christmas Tree at their tree farm. This is an adorable sim with a tree farm, bicycle ...




        I am at Toshi Farms today picking out my Christmas Tree at their tree farm. This is an adorable sim with a tree farm, bicycle rides, and carriage horse rides all in a wintry backdrop. It also allows free rez so you can rez your favorite poses/ couple/ group poses. I love pretty sims that let me rez! (Just make sure you pick up after yourself, please). Today I am wearing a new Neve coat that was released at faMESHed and N-core boots.




Shoes: N-core ALICE "Fatpack"/ Teleport
Coat: Neve coat - fate @ faMESHed 
Leggings: Blueberry - Julia Leggings - UNDER BOOTS/ Teleport
Hair: eXxEsS : NOVA
Head: CATWA Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: {NANTRA} Off the Wall
Truck: Action PSC-Rockwell  1.9
Picture Place: Toshi Farms (See all of Kirsten's Picture Places)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!