Noelle

        I am wearing a few goodies from the December round of faMESHed today. Just Because is there with this skirt and top and Ess...






        I am wearing a few goodies from the December round of faMESHed today. Just Because is there with this skirt and top and Essenz released these slouchy boots. My hair with scarf is new by Wasabi at Arcade. I added Oleander's new unrigged snow as a finishing touch to my wintery scene.



Snow: !Oleander ~ Snow
Shoes: Essenz - Austria  @ faMESHed
Top: Just BECAUSE Pricilla Top @ faMESHed
Skirt: Just BECAUSE Roberta Skirt @ faMESHed
Hair: Wasabi // Noelle Mesh Hair @ Arcade
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!