Purple Moon Egg Hunt

Purple Moon is having an egg hunt, but you have to go NOW. It ends April 15th. Purple is my favorite color (tied with pink). Their are...

Purple Moon is having an egg hunt, but you have to go NOW. It ends April 15th. Purple is my favorite color (tied with pink). Their are 10 eggs with purple goodies hidden around the store. This outfit is made with egg #'s 1, 3, 4, and 10. 
Dress: Purple Moon Egg #10 Julia Balloon Dress in Purple (mesh)
Jewelry: Purple Moon Egg #3 Cubics II in Lavender
Purse: Purple Moon Egg #4 Monogram Bag (mesh)
Fingernails: Purple Moon Egg #1 Metallic Violet Nails
Shoes: Hucci Kayla pumps Lilac (mesh)
Skin: League Jen Lavender
Hair: Exile Tonight Tonight (mesh)
This outfit is made with eggs # 1, 2, 5, 7, and 8. Hurry, remember the hunt ends April 15th. 

Top: Purple Moon Egg #8 Marga Tunic in Dark Purple
Pants: Purple Moon Egg #7 Shelan in Purple
Boots: Purple Moon Egg #5 Mara Boots in Aubergine
Necklace: Purple Moon Egg #2 Tribe Necklace
Fingernails: Purple Moon Egg #1 Metallic Violet Nails
Hair: Exile Rumor has it (mesh)
Skin: League Jen Lavender

Happy Hunting
Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You commented right before me on Gogo's Leah post and since I agreed with what you said (my comment is awaiting moderation) I thought I'd just hop over here and I must say I am definitely going to investigate this Jen skin. I have loved a couple of the previous League skins and this is looking promising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Telena, I hope you love it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!