Saturday Night

Thick eyeliner applied with flourish, glittery silver shadow, barely there crop top, kissable pink lips and Kirsten is ready for some Sat...

Thick eyeliner applied with flourish, glittery silver shadow, barely there crop top, kissable pink lips and Kirsten is ready for some Saturday night fun. Before I go though, let me tell you about a few cool things. First, my hair is from a "new to me" store called Alice Project. They have mesh hair on sale for 50L. I found about 8 styles I just HAD to have. I don't know how long the sale is going to last, but you can't beat rigged mesh hair for 50L! Next, my skin is the April group gift from Filthy. The group is 199$ to join, but it is one of the groups that is actually totally worth the cost. You get a guaranteed free skin a month!
My mesh pants are from the Ricielli easter egg hunt. They have 20 gold eggs around the sim and they were really easy to find. They cost only 15L each and inside were awesome mesh clothes! I also am wearing makeup, silvery eyeshadow and pink lipstick from the hunt. I did the hunt way after easter and the eggs were still there, but I don't know how long the 20 eggs will be there. I am going to assume a little while because while I was doing the easter egg hunt I saw the valentine heart hunt still out around the sim as well. Ricielli has some amazing mesh clothes. They have all their mesh stuff in a separate building. It is definitely worth the look, if only for all the holiday hunt items all over the sim. 
Last, Sn@tch is currently having a 50-75% off sale. I have not been yet, but it is on my to-do list. The top I am wearing is from sn@tch. 

So on your to-do list put:
  1. 50L mesh hair at Alice Project
  2. Go look at Ricielli mesh and do the hunts on the sim
  3. Go buy something 75% off at Sn@tch
  4.  Join the Filthy skin group for $199 and get the April group gift before March 1st 


  • Hair: Alice Project Wonderland SE
  • Pants: Ricielli SALLY skinny pink (easter egg #8)
  • Top: Sn@tch Groove Top pink
  • Skin: Filthy April Group gift free for members ($199 to join group)
  • Makeup: Ricielli GLAMOURIZE Make-up Black eyes + Lipstick 01
  • Jewelry: Chop Zuey Kita Kamakura necklace, Ling Ling bracelet
Love, Kirsten Corleone



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!