April 88

I went to collabor88 early on the 8th or 9th, but it was so packed and laggy, none of the pictures rezzed for me and I kept crashing. I gr...

I went to collabor88 early on the 8th or 9th, but it was so packed and laggy, none of the pictures rezzed for me and I kept crashing. I grabbed the LISP umbrella pose pack (used previously) and gave up. I finally made it back a few days ago and bought two dresses, hair, and some accessories. Better late than never...

To TP to these stores, look at the store list on my side bar --->
  • Dress: vive 9 Zaria skater dress blue (part-mesh) @collabor88
  • Jacket: Ricielli MARIA minijacket butterfly
  • Belt: Ricielli RYNA belt purpura
  • Necklace: [glow] studio Where is summer 
  • Hair: analog dog .b tavern blonde
  • Skin: League Jen Grape
  • Shoes: Abi's [AL] Soft Leather Salmon Retro Pumps (mesh)
  • Purse: Ricielli YUSE bag lilac (mesh)
Then I found glamorous mesh from the Sea Hole that I loved! The gold texture on this dress is so shiny and great and I love the matching bracelet and earrings that were available too. I paired them with a Donna Flora necklace that seemed to be made to go with this gold and diamond set.  


  • Dress: The Sea Hole - Parisian Glitter panel  (MESH) Dress - Pearl @ collabor88
  • Bracelets and Earrings: The Sea Hole - Parisian Accessory Set  - Pearl @ collabor88
  • Necklace: Donna Flora Samara 
  • Hair: vive 9 head games in dirty blonde rooted @ collabor88
Have fun shopping at collabor88!

Love,
Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!