Jane in the Rain

Jane released shorts and cute tank tops recently. When I got the LISP bazaar umbrella pose sets at Collabor 88, I have been looking for s...

Jane released shorts and cute tank tops recently. When I got the LISP bazaar umbrella pose sets at Collabor 88, I have been looking for something to wear to go play in the rain. Jane works well in the rain. All clothing is mesh. I bought the tops and the shorts in fatpacks. I would suggest doing that- at least with these shorts. They are great and I bet you will find yourself going back for more colors. 
To TP to these stores, see the STORE LIST on my blog ----->
Hair: Exile Rumour Has it (mesh)- LOVE this hair!
Jewelry: Chop Zuey A wink and a jig cupcake necklace, earrings, bracelet
Fingernails: Mandala
Top: Jane fufu tutu turquoise (mesh)
Shorts: Jane everyday shorts eggshell (mesh)
Shoes: Slink Sheila Thongs White
Skin: League Jen Suntan Aqua
Makeup: Glamorize light radiant teal eye shadow, Boom Express eyeliner, League Lipstick- pink champagne matt (comes with fatpacks)
Poses: LISP Parasols and Umbrellas with poses @ collabor88 
When I went to tint the flip flops, I did not immediately see a way to input the RGB numbers in the Slink HUD. So I went online to the website and looked around until I found a comment where the owner tells us how to do this. I looked at all in the enclosed information and did not see this pertinent info. I would definitely suggest that either the HUD be changed to make it easy to input the RGB numbers or the directions on how to enter them be enclosed on a notecard. Anyway- in order to input the RBG numbers directly into SLink shoes- use channel 13 and type something like this: /13 skin 189,133,114. These are the RGB numbers for league suntan skins, btw. The above pictures are all raw shots inside SL with no post-editing besides cropping. You can see that I was able to match my feet perfectly.

Happy April Showers!

Love,
Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!