Fetish Friday: Making an Entrance

It is friday- I am just fashionably late! =)     I am so excited about the composition of this picture (to see more variations- loo...


It is friday- I am just fashionably late! =)

    I am so excited about the composition of this picture (to see more variations- look at my flickr). I have been wanting to make one like it for a long time. I was out and about doing the Dominatrix Hunt (which I will be blogging next week), and I found this amazing pose pack from Demise of Flight called Bad Girl. Above is my favorite pose EVER! The pack comes with 5 poses with crop and I am sure you will be seeing the others including one that is free in the Dominatrix hunt in my future posts. If you are looking for some great Domme poses, check out this set from Demise of Flight.


The other thing I am showcasing is this brand new release- Erika,  from Latex Station. It came out this weekend in three sexy colors. The shine on the latex is so well done. If you are in need of some new latex, check out this outfit from Latex Station. 


On Lady Ling:
Pose in 1st and 2nd Picture: Demise of Flight Bad Girl 1
Latex Outfit: [Latex Station Extreme] Latex clubwear - Erika red *NEW*
Boots: *Mary Jane Shoes* VT Latex Knee High Boots
Hair: elikatira Spark
Skin: Pink Fuel Kumi w/ Retro Lip Glaze
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Esme

On Sub Don:
Shape: LAQ Defined Male Shape A
Skin: Unique Megastore: Jhosh
Hair: Exile Owen Chestnut
Harness: Leather Induztry Leather Harness Leon

Thank you so much for helping me make my picture, Don!

Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!