Fetish Friday: Latex Station and VvB

This is the newest release from Latex Station , Julietta. You can wear it a variety of ways, as a full catsuit or as a short bo...




This is the newest release from Latex Station, Julietta. You can wear it a variety of ways, as a full catsuit or as a short bodysuit. You get various colors of gloves and stockings to go with the outfits. This outfit comes in purple, yellow, red, and black. Go check it out at Latex Station. 

I also have to talk about this hair a moment. It is a newer release from Analog Dog. This particular style is made of mesh and flexi combined and it is gorgeous. I love the way it moves. I love how it is made like a haircut that is shorter in the back and longer in the front. I love the sexy curl on the right side. I am so in love with this sexy hair!!!!



Outfit: ! [Latex Station Extreme] Latex body/catsuit- Julietta pink and yellow
Shoes: VvB "IT" 9 Platform Shoes-MULTI-COLOR V4L
Hair: Analog Dog .b -schnapp  - black
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Kumi <Hazel> - Winged/Smokey Wing with
Narcisse and Jet Set Matte Lipstick



The Goddess on her throne!
Outfit: ! [Latex Station Extreme] Latex body/catsuit- Julietta red
Boots: VvB BIANKA 9 Platform Boots-MULTI-COLOR V4L

Now a few more shots of the VvB "IT" 9 Platform Shoes.This is not a new shoe, but they are new to me and I love them. Below you can see the HUD and the Multi-Color shoe comes with the ability to change to 16 different colors. They also come in this latex version or a leather version too.You can add an stocking or a latex stocking prim to the shoe and tint it any color you need it to wear with all of your outfits. Above I did this with the Bianka 9 Platform Boots. I used the latex stocking prim and colored it to match my black latex stockings above.  



These are some supreme high platform heels. Totally fetish and totally sexy. LOVE



Thank you Chill3 Mills (Cindy) and Viktoria Brandenburg

Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!