Visions of Plum and Blue

I think Maitreya was ahead of her time when she made these sexy scoop back sweaters. It was not cold enough and other designers were not m...

I think Maitreya was ahead of her time when she made these sexy scoop back sweaters. It was not cold enough and other designers were not making clothing with layers and boots/ booties at the time. Now everyone is and I put together this outfit that I just adore! Three pieces are items from Collabor88 November as well. I am loving so much stuff from this round of C88!






Sweater: Maitreya Mesh Athena Sweater * Blue
Skirt/Leggings: coldLogic pant - swank.plum
Boots: Hucci Roseau Booties - Baked Earth/Blue Dawn @collabor88 November
Jewelry Set: Maxi Gossamer Tarifa Set @collabor88 November
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Daria" (Cat's eye) @collabor88 November
Skin: Izzie's Faith Caramel
Eyeshadow: Glamorize Smoky Elegance Ocean
Lipstick: Blacklace Beauty Pout Gloss 13
Eyeliner: BOOM express Liner

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!