Maai and a Hot Guy

Dress: Maai Kiki (FREE in the Group Notices) Hair: Exile She's So Mean Shoes: G-Field Eve Rose Bracelet: Earthstones Skin: I...



Dress: Maai Kiki (FREE in the Group Notices)
Hair: Exile She's So Mean
Shoes: G-Field Eve Rose
Bracelet: Earthstones
Skin: Izzie's Faith Caramel (in all pictures)

Have you been to the store Maai recently? She is giving away all kinds of goodies in her store group. It does take up a group slot but unlike so many, it is FREE to join her in world group! I am getting more gifts in this free group than I do in many I paid to join. I am showing you 4 dresses that I have gotten from the free in world Maai group- just check past notices.

Dress and Jacket: Maai Ani (FREE in the Group Notices)
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather
Hair: Exile Betty Lou
Jewelry: Je Suis African Set

Dress: " MAAI MESH " - " Luna " laced dress, red (FREE in the Group Notices)
Shoes: N-core FEMME "Rouge Passion"
Jewelry: Donna Flora JOIO set
Hair: D!va Manon Type A
Lipstick: Atomic Bambi Romaana Toffee Apple


Dress: " MAAI MESH " - " Daniela " dress, red flowers (FREE in the Group Notices)
Jewelry Set: ((RIPE)) Pink Cherry Blossom Set
Shoes: Maitreya ChiChi Pumps - Red
Hair: Truth Berry
Bag: FABags Sensual by Fabio Thesium

So my friend wanted some winter clothes and asked me to go shopping with him- yeah!! I took him to the new store FATEwear and helped him pick out a new outfit, although to be fair- he always dresses himself well and I think he just wanted me with him =). I of course had to ask him if I could take a picture of him and get some guy clothes on my blog. Here he is in all his hotness:


Jacket and T: FATEwear Jacket Dean Void
Pants: FATEwear Pants Roy Void
Shoes: Sartoria Montecarlo Shoes Black
Shape: LAQ Defined Male Shape A
Skin: Unique Megastore: Jhosh
Hair: Exile Owen Chestnut





Chair: what next Charlotte Chair & a Half Set A

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!