My New Mesh Fingernails (and a dress)!

These nails are so much fun! I saw them on this blog post, here . I knew I needed them! You can find them on marketplace, here. They ar...


These nails are so much fun! I saw them on this blog post, here. I knew I needed them! You can find them on marketplace, here.They are rigged mesh. I have seen some mesh, but not rigged mesh. This means that it does not matter what your hand size is, the nails will fit perfectly from hand size 0-100! The shape and fit of these nails is wonderful, but the best part- the HUD and all the options. More about that in a minute. Let me share my whole look with you. 


This round of FAIR, and the last round too actually, brought some great new fashion, but my absolute favorite was this slip dress from Baiastice. So classy, pretty, and sexy at the same time. It is a total Kirsten dress!


Dress: Baiastice_Aida dress-purple @ FAIR
Fingernails: JAMMAN ULTRA MESH RIGGED FINGERNAILS V1
Jewelry: Chop Zuey Goddess Collection, I am Magdelena
Bracelet: Earthstones Petite Tennis Bracelet- gold
Hair: elikatira Breathe
Shoes: G*Field Flower pumps Eve
Skin: Izzie's Faith caramel
Windlight Setting by Dunes

Ok time for more fingernails!


There are 8 pages of 100 each nail polishes, 800 in all! They come in four different lengths and two specialty shapes- cat claw and forked like a snake tongue. You can change all the fingers or each one separately  I love my new rigged mesh fingernails from Jamman!



Love, Kirsten Corleone


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!