Izzie's Faith

    I have been wanting a new skin in SL for some time now. I have tried on a bunch of skins and just have not found any that were &quo...


    I have been wanting a new skin in SL for some time now. I have tried on a bunch of skins and just have not found any that were "me" lately. I am still wearing Lara Hurley's Katya, League's Jen, Tuli's Sara, and Belleza's Erika. So I know I needed something new, and I have tried on various skins and just not had one that I loved- until I found Izzies. LOVE! I think this actually came out about 2 months ago, but I just found it so it is new to me. I have worn Izzie's accessories cause they are great, but for whatever reason had not tried on one of her skins. I love Faith!


Skin: Izzie's Faith Caramel
Lingerie: Zaara Aksaka nude
Hair: Exile Rumour Has It
Necklace: Donna Flora Vivian pearl
Shoes: G*Field Eve

    It comes with base skins for 4 hair colors- with and without cleavage and then a ton of separate eye shadows and lipsticks on tattoo layers. Above I made a variety of variations of makeups, but all of those can be mixed and matched as much as you like. 


The last thing I want to highlight in this post are these amazing floor poses by aDORKable. There are actually two different sets- floored and floored 2- so lots of great floor poses. This one has been all over the blogospere, but thats ok- I wanted to make my own picture with this amazing pose. 


Pose: aDORKable Poses: Floored Pack

Love, Kirsten Corleone


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!