Echo

Have you been to Apple May Designs lately? Apple has a 25 Linden special every week on some great item or another and I almost always ...


Have you been to Apple May Designs lately? Apple has a 25 Linden special every week on some great item or another and I almost always go buy them. I just can't resist great quality original mesh for 25L! Make sure you check out the main store or official blog to keep up with the weekly specials and all the great new releases from Apple May. I got this dress a few weeks ago as the 25L weekly special. 

I blogged this Anggun rare crown in pink and purple a few days ago and now I am wearing the red rare one. I adore these crowns. They are very detailed original mesh and each one is so unique! You can find them in the Gacha section of the Bitacora Travel Fair. 


Crown: ANGGUN - Amira Q Rare3
Jewelry: Virtual Impressions Danielle Set in Black Pearls
Formal: Apple May Designs Echo Mesh Gown - Sea Foam
Shoes: Ingenue :: Delia Heels (Slink Feet Add-On) :: Midnight
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Faye
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva - Jamaica - 03 A @ collabor88 October
Lipstick: Izzie's - Lipstick dark red
Picture Place: lassitude & ennui

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!