Vengeance

I am so getting into the Halloween mood! I went to Horrorfest and barely made it past the walkway, that is LINED WITH GACHAS, alive. Y...


I am so getting into the Halloween mood! I went to Horrorfest and barely made it past the walkway, that is LINED WITH GACHAS, alive. Yeah, cause of course I had to play them.....all. I did eventually find my way inside though and got a few spooky things there too. I am not sure what creature I created. I just know I scare myself, so I must have done it right. 

My skin from PixyStix can be found in the Gacha machines and they all come with all the appliers you could need: feet, hands, boobs, azz. I thought that was really cool for a fantasy skin to have appliers because tinting a skin is no fun so this made it easy for me to do a spooky change! 

Happy Halloween!

Teleport to Horrorfest 2013 benefiting The Epilepsy Therapy Project


Find it at Horrorfest 2013: 
Tattoo: Spyralle "I Fall To Pieces" Tattoo - Full Body v1 + Face (100% donation item)
 Bat: ~silentsparrow~ (Blood) Shoulder Fledermaus Batty Plush
Hairclip: *pm* Fiend Hairclips - Purple (L)
Choker 1: :*:CPD:*: Women's Bat Choker (Amaranthine)
Choker 2: ISD Death's Grip Choker and Earrings ~ Death
Shorts: [ SAKIDE ] Hallow's Shorts Skull
Corset: Death Rocker Betty Crocker Bettie Boo Corset - Nightmare
Crown: {anc} a royal. crown.silver
Orb: {anc} a.royal orv.silver
Rod: {anc} a.royal rod.silver
Skin: PixyStix~ ::Hayden:: 05 Vengeance HCL No Brow (waxed)
~PixyStix~ ::Brow:: Tintable

Other Fashion:
Forhead Jewels: SSD ~ Gatcha ~ Witch Circlet ~ Bellatrix @ Fantasy Gacha
Eyes: *The Stringer Mausoleum* Mummy Rot Eyes - Rare - Toxic(Basic) @ Fantasy Gacha
Slink Mesh Feet and Hands
Shoes: [whatever] High Heel 2.0 - black
Hair: Magika [Hair L] Wait

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!