Google Meme Kirsten Corleone

I don't even try to keep up with memes and challenges because it is hard enough trying to keep up with the fashion industry in SL (...


I don't even try to keep up with memes and challenges because it is hard enough trying to keep up with the fashion industry in SL (as best I can) while working full time in RL. Often I see one that I think is cool and want to do it, but usually end up doing them later if at all. This meme was from Strawberry about 2 weeks ago. I am choosing to just do the original meme and only google my SL name. 

1. Google your second life name in quotations and share your results: About 7,010 hits. 

2. What is the first link that comes up? My plurk page was first and that surprised me! My blog was second. 

3. Which link were you surprised to see? The big surprise for me was that in July Iris Ophelia of New World Notes did a news article with my avatar name in the title- about me, my blog, and a video blog that I made about the materials viewer! I can't believe I missed that and that nobody else told me about it!

4. Click on the image tab and tell us where the first 5 pictures are from. Before I clicked on the tab I saw the preview of images above and I was a little ticked off that the very first one is for the copybotted shape that is being sold on marketplace using my avatar name without my permission. However when I actually clicked on the images tab, that was not one of the first listed. The first five pictures were from: blogger.com, plurk.com, twitter.com, flickr.com, and shoppingcartdisco.com. 

5. Click on the more tab and then click news and share your results. No results found for "Kirsten Corleone"

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. My plurk page was pretty high up too, which kind of surprised me as well. I figured the other more popular social networks would come up higher.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!