My Lazy Sunday

I don't like green unless its on trees and grass, but I do like mint and jade. So I guess I don't like wearing certain shades o...


I don't like green unless its on trees and grass, but I do like mint and jade. So I guess I don't like wearing certain shades of green would be more accurate. I pretty much like all pastels and florals. So when I saw this dress from Zenith advertised for today's 75L Lazy Sunday special, I knew what I would be wearing today.


Hair: Exile:: Midnight in Paris:Vanilla
Dress: Zenith (Begie)Spring Dress *75L Lazy Sunday Special, today only*
Jewelry: Donna Flora AGATA Set
Shoes: [Gos] Lolita Espadrilles - Jade
Skin: Glam Affair - Lulu ( Jamaica ) 02
Picture Place: Savoir Faire

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!