Queen Kirsten

The Cosmetic Fair Fall Edition is open and you all know how much I love makeup layers. I love to play with them! I got my eyeshadow, l...


The Cosmetic Fair Fall Edition is open and you all know how much I love makeup layers. I love to play with them! I got my eyeshadow, lipstick, and eyes at the Cosmetic Fair which is open til Oct. 30th. 

My crown was a Kirsten must have. I found it in the Bitacora Travel Fair Gacha section. I can not figure out what the store name is that made this crown, but the person is named Teyara Mayo. Anyway, Hiram won it for me. I had to have the rare one, of course. We have so much fun at Gacha games!

UPDATE: 

[12:53] Teyara Mayo: (Saved Sun Oct 20 07:04:02 2013)awwww dear.. i found your blog in slblogging feed.. Thank you for blogging my product. The brand is called "Anggun" means  Elegant in English.. Thank you again  kisss xoxo

Thank you for getting in touch with me Teyara! I updated the information below. I did have that down there, but I just thought that was the name of the crown, oops! =)


Lipstick: Glam Affair - Elit Lipstick - 6 @ Cosmetic Fair Fall
Eyeshadow: Shakeup! Cosmetics - Danielle [em112] @ Cosmetic Fair Fall
Eyes: [theSkinery] Maple eye - Deep Sea @ Cosmetic Fair Fall
Crown: ANGGUN - Amira Q Rare1 @ Bitacora Travel Fair
Jewelry: Chop Zuey Goddess - I am Magdalena Set
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
Hair: [LeLutka]-VENT hair - BlondeFun
Skin: Glam Affair - Zara - Jamaica Clean BL

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!