I will be your Fantasy

Why have I not blogged a lot this week? Because I have been having way too much fun blowing all my money on Gacha events. My post today...


Why have I not blogged a lot this week? Because I have been having way too much fun blowing all my money on Gacha events. My post today consists mostly of my goodies from The Fantasy Gacha Festival October, but it also has a few things from the OMG Gacha too. I love Gacha and I really love the fantasy items, especially for the month of October. 



Sax Shepard Designs ~ Gatcha ~ Witch Circlet ~ Flora @ Fantasy Gacha October
*{Junbug}* Crush Rose Crown Pink/Purple  @ Fantasy Gacha October
Decadent Courtesan Sun Staff - Rare - Petite  @ Fantasy Gacha October
Deviance - Sidhe Wings - Foxglove
Exile::Time and Sound Wildcards
OrsiniSun Paradise Tutu  Rose  @ Fantasy Gacha October
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands and  Feet
[geek.]/E_POX Puntie Imp Bot V.2 -IrishChips- RARE  @ Fantasy Gacha October
[tea.s] Celestial Cameo Earring - Nebula  @ Fantasy Gacha October
[tea.s] Celestial Necklace - v1 - RARE  @ Fantasy Gacha October
[tea.s] Celestial Ring - Mystic  @ Fantasy Gacha October
[Mystic Canvas] Haydens Skin-D Cup Kissed RARE @ OMG Gacha
.la petite morte. intensity eyes-twilight  @ Fantasy Gacha October

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!