Rainy Day

     Happy Saturday! I sat with my morning coffee today and looked through Seraphim to see whats going on around the grid and after loo...


     Happy Saturday! I sat with my morning coffee today and looked through Seraphim to see whats going on around the grid and after looking at the entire galleries of all the events in the first 4 or 5 pages, two things caught my eye today. 

     Soul has some "dresses," boots, and umbrella sets for only 60L at Bewbstock. The umbrellas are color change into a wide array of colors, so you don't have to buy based on the color in the vendor photos. I say dresses in parenthesis because they don't cover your tush in the back but that was ok with me because I paired them with the Stellar in bloom tights and just used it as a shirt. I love the Stellar tights that she is making for SLink feet. I think they are a little bit too pricey, but other than that I think they are some of the best out there. I think she would actually sell more if she lowered her prices just a bit. 

     The other thing that caught my eye was the 60L weekend special at Elemental jewelry. It is the shorter necklace I have on. I am actually wearing two elemental necklaces. I like being able to ADD to an attachment point. When that happened, it opened up the fashion world immensely. I remember when I had to choose between nails, a ring, or a purse because I only had one hand attachment. Yes, I am old. 



Tights: [Stellar] In Bloom Tights  black
Short necklace: !ELEMENTAL  Carrinna Necklace and Earrings REDS *60L Weekend Special*
Long necklace: !ELEMENTAL Kira Necklace Warms
 Dress/ Boots/ Umbrella: Soul Nanny Mini Dress Mesh Outfit + Boots Dark Flowers @ Bewbstock
Hair: Truth Anita
Skin: Glam Affair - Lulu ( Jamaica )

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!