Pink Angel

      Have you decided what you are going to be for Halloween? Hiram and I are actually going to be Lancelot and Guinevere, but I had f...


      Have you decided what you are going to be for Halloween? Hiram and I are actually going to be Lancelot and Guinevere, but I had fun putting this cute angel look together for today. I actually wear quite a few costumes around Halloween time in second life. I love this time of year in the game: costumes, haunted houses, and lots of spooky fun to be found everywhere. 


My adorable VCO  angel wing headband and B.C.C shoes were found  at the Halloween Mini Market.

Teleport to Halloween Mini Market

I got my wings at the OMG Gacha event. My jewelry is an old favorite from League. Lots of different parts and pieces all went together to make my cute Pink Angel. Happy Halloween!



Wings: *HolliPocket* Flutter By Wings-HotPink w/sparkle
Jewelry: *League* Fly Me Away Amore -Pink
Pose: Juxtapose - Sweetness 1
Slink Mesh Feet Hands
Fingernail Polish: Flair - Nail Hud Add On - Slink Avatar Enhancement - Set 172
Shoes: B.C.C La Luna strap heel pink (SLink add on) @ Halloween Mini Market
Tights: [Stellar] Pinstriped Garter Socks  black (SLink add on)
Dress: SYSY's Escapade - Pastels - pink
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kimbra
Headband: VCO - Halloween band_Angel(HOTPINK) @ Halloween Mini Market
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley <Latte>
Eyes: [theSkinnery] Maple eye - Deep Sea

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!