LW: Lindsey Warwick, new shoes for SLink

Lindsey Warwick is a friend of a friend and I helped nudge her along to make shoes for SLink feet! She did and she is selling more tha...


Lindsey Warwick is a friend of a friend and I helped nudge her along to make shoes for SLink feet! She did and she is selling more than ever! Her shoes are 100% original mesh and come with two versions a materials enabled specular map texture version and a regular viewer baked on texture version. I made a video so you can see all of this better: 




 Ok, so let me just have a moment with my shoes..... SHOEGASM!


Lindsey informed me that she has about 50 shoes open in blender and is going to be releasing a ton of original mesh shoes for SLink feet very soon! 

My outfit is by Sassy! and is a new release at the She and Him event. 




Shoes: [Lindsey Warwick] Ibis -Platform Heels- SLink (Mesh) *NEW*
Outfit: ~Sassy!~ Joie de Vivre jacket and skirt *NEW* @ She and Him
Hair: Magika [Hair L] Forget
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium S
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Polish: Hello Dave
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley <Latte>

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!