Devoted to You

I am exploring Pidgeon Island today and its really fall beautiful. I am in my curvy Slink Physique shape with some great appliers. My t...


I am exploring Pidgeon Island today and its really fall beautiful. I am in my curvy Slink Physique shape with some great appliers. My top is from Sassy! at the current (and last) round of The Big Show. This event will change to anyBody next round to feature the fact that its not just for parts but for full mesh avatar fashion as well now. This Sassy top comes with a variety of boob, omega, and Physique appliers. My jeans are new and were the Lazy Sunday special at Blacklace this week. Blacklace tends to leave their weekly specials (friday, sunday) out for an entire week- so its worth checking to see if they are still only 75L because these are some GREAT jeans that come in 5 colors all in one HUD made for Physique, Omega, and The Mesh Project.




Jeans: ~Blacklace~ Gabriella Silver Tab Jean Pack *Lazy Sunday 75L Special*
Top: ~Sassy!~ Devoted to You sweater - taupe @ The Big Show
Belly Ring: .:ellabella:. Hope - Silvered
Shoes: FLite.-Outsiders - Cheetah
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Hampton Boho Set
Hip Chain: Maxi Gossamer- Tokyo Party Night
Hair: TRUTH Cameo [LoveJugs 1]
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia - Jamaica 07
Poses: !bang carefree 3 and 1
Pose: Eternal Dream Stylish 4

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!