Black Friday 2014

I don't enjoy sales in real life today for so many reasons: no parking, crazy people, limited numbers of the items I actually want,...


I don't enjoy sales in real life today for so many reasons: no parking, crazy people, limited numbers of the items I actually want, and the list could go on and on. However Black Friday in Second Life is nothing but Total Fun!

Top 5 Reasons I love Black Friday in SL:
1) No parking space needed, teleport instead!
2) Unlimited copies of all sale items; no fighting required.
3) A little bit of Lindens goes a long way at 50% off.
4) Unlike RL I can get tons of stuff for just a little RL money.
5) It feels like I am getting a whole lot and it feeds my shopping needs.

I am also being slightly bad because I am showing you a preview of some Livalle boots that are about to be released soon and not part of Black Friday. These are Evoke and they are gorgeous. Evoke will be fitted for the regular avatar, Slink Physique, and Belleza Venus. I have tried them with both my regular shape and my curvy shape and they conform perfectly to both- marvelous! You can find some great 50% off sales at Livalle today and through the weekend, however, as well as two pairs of shoes that are only 50L for Fifty Linden Friday.

***NOV 29th UPDATE- Livalle Evoke Platform Boots were released in the main store today! They come in 8 beautiful colors! Teleport to Livalle ***************************

Kirstentacular Featured Black Friday Sales:

Jewelry: Cae- 50% off gift cards in the main Cae store- Ends Saturday November 29th

Shoes: Livalle (L.Warwick)- 50% off selected shoes- ends Monday December 1

Poses: NanTra- 50% off all pose sets and Gachas. This is the only time Gacha machines have ever been on sale- ends Monday December 1

Clothes and Shoes: Liv Glam- 50% off entire store- ends Sunday November 30

For a complete list that will be updated throughout the day see Seraphim's list.

Happy Shopping!

Hair: .ploom. Nancy with .ploom. Curly Hairbase - Blonde 6/ Teleport
Top: coldLogic shirt - leray.onyx / 50% off Black Friday only
Skirt: coldLogic skirt - leu.onyx  / 50% off Black Friday only
Pose: GLITTERATI - Shopping - 2
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Set - Sedona Valley Gypsy
Boots: {Livalle} Evoke -Platform Boots- Noir (SLINK) *COMING SOON*
Skin: Glam Affair - Sylvia  Jamaica - Base A
Lipstick: Glam Affair - Sylvia - Lipstick (Jamaica) 02

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!