Pink Princess

I have some more pretties from Fantasy Gacha Carnival today. My amazing hair from ploom comes with one of the prettiest hairbases I h...


I have some more pretties from Fantasy Gacha Carnival today. My amazing hair from ploom comes with one of the prettiest hairbases I have ever seen. It is a high, poofy, long, curly ponytail style with a bow! You can find ploom Mystic version 1 and 2 at Fantasy Gacha Carnival. 


This beautiful pearl, jewel, and leaf jewelry set is new by Cae at this month's Fit For a Princess event. Woodlands full set comes with a necklace, earrings, and crown. I love crowns and this one is really delicate and beautiful. I love the leaves!


Hair: .ploom. Mystic V2 with Curly Hairbase - Blonde 6 @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival 
Jewelry: Cae :: Woodlands :: Set @ Fit For a Princess November
Shoes: SYSY's - Shoes SLink ao Tied up - GOLD/ Teleport to SYSY's
Dress: [Haste] Lovely Mage Dress Pink @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - Jamaica - 05
Pose 1: an lar [poses] TSPS - Know It All
Pose 2: AUSHKA&CO-Olivia Pose 05

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!