Hiram Got a New Skin..and Outfit

Hi, this is me, Kirsten. I don't look like myself today? Well that is because I am blogging my other half and getting a little bit ...


Hi, this is me, Kirsten. I don't look like myself today? Well that is because I am blogging my other half and getting a little bit of male fashion on my blog today. Hiram has been wearing the same skin for at least the last two years. It is a good skin but was starting to look dated. He has been looking for a skin that did not look too girly AND has hand and feet appliers for Slink for at least six months without any luck at all. We were both really happy when he tried on the new skin from Hermony at the current round of The Men's Department. We both really liked it a lot- so now he finally has a new skin. This is Hermony Symon and it comes with some chest hair tattoos, stubble, and pubic hair as well as a hairbase version skin. It has slink hand and feet appliers available separately. I like it. It is a manly skin and meets all of both our requirements for a new male skin. Yay!


Hiram also picked up a new jacket/shirt combo and new shoes at TMD. Hiram is a manly man. He will not wear saggy crotch and flat butt pants of any kind. He won't wear trendy items that look like they are made for teenagers. He wants normal manly looking items that fit his body like men's clothes should. That is all ok with me because I feel exactly the same. I hate saggy crotch and flat bottom items for any gender. So it is often hard to find things he likes. He does like to look and shop though, so that's a plus in my book. He picked up this Cold Ash jacket and L. Warwick shoes at TMD. 


Shorts: ::K:: Cargo Shorts Ivory Male
Hair: Exile::Take It Easy
Jeans: L&B Jeans "Classic" - FatPack
Attachments: Slink Male Feet and Hands
Coat: Cold Ash CHILTON Leather Jacket (Classic) @ The Men's Department November
Shoes: [L.Warwick] Supernova -Sneakers- Black/Red @ The Men's Department November
Skin: Hermony/ Symon/ ST4 / with slink hand and feet appliers @ The Men's Department November
Facial Hair: HERMONY / FACIAL HAIR / Stubble @ The Men's Department November
Liner: Flirt - Guy Liner 1
Eyes: IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Azure
Poses: Purple Poses Eric 3 and Ethan 2

Love, Kirsten Corleone and Hiram Walker

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!