Crimson Vixen

I am wearing a ton of new items today. So many new pretties have been released recently! New hair by ploom , jewelry by Cae , dress by...


I am wearing a ton of new items today. So many new pretties have been released recently! New hair by ploom, jewelry by Cae, dress by Ducknipple, shoes by Livalle, and poses by NanTra add up to a very sexy look.


I have to take a moment to highlight these new sexy strappy shoes from Livalle. This new release is perfect for the coming Spring/Summer fashion season and will pair with all of your sexy looks. I think you should go fatpack these shoes because you are going to want them in every color in the seasons to come! They are an in store new release and while you are there you can find the fifty linden friday shoes and the 21 shoe special already out and waiting for you! It is a great time to go visit Livalle (formerly L. Warwick). 




This Cae necklace is so intricate and unique. I love all the twists and curls! The best part is that it comes with a necklace and a backlace version that drapes down your back for those high front/ low back dresses. You can find it at the new round of The Seraphim Social.  

I have had a very busy week in my real life job; so I am just in world enjoying all the new items and I think you should too. Go shop!


Hair: .ploom. Yuki (large) with Yuki Bow @ Creepy Kawaii Fair 
Jewelry: Cae :: Ethereal ::Set @ The Seraphim Social
Dress: Ducknipple Mesh: Roeien Dress/ Teleport
Shoes: {Livalle} Modig -High Strapped Sandals- Cherry (Slink)/ Teleport
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1
Attachments: Slink Hands and High Feet
Skin: Glam Affair - December skin - Jamaica 04
Pose 1 and 3: {NanTra} Crimson and Clover 4 and 5 @ The Liaison Collaborative
Pose 2: Luth Sex Sells V2 03

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!