Wallflower

     Collabor88 has a ton of beautiful items per usual. I fell in love with all of the items I am wearing today. The dresses by Foxes ...


     Collabor88 has a ton of beautiful items per usual. I fell in love with all of the items I am wearing today. The dresses by Foxes are all so pretty. I had the hardest time choosing and my mouse hovered over that fatpack button several times. I would have bought it if I had thought it was a little bit of a better deal. If you buy them all individually it would be 1692L and the fatpack is 1588L. Still a good deal, but what I mean is I can just buy them individually and get the ones I like best since there is not that much difference between the prices. So far I bought this one, Sweet, and the purple tone one named Lady and I have my eye on a few more too! They are so cute. This has to be one of my favorite outfits that has been released in a while. I love florals. This one is florals and pastels and I adore it. 




Items at Collabor88 February:
Socks: .Atomic. Slouchy Knee Socks - Blush
Hair::Exile::Scribbled Hearts
Dress: Foxes - Wallflower Dress - Sweet
Sweater: Foxes -Wallflower Cardigan - Daisy
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Flower Heart - Long

Other Fashion:
Shoes: fri.day - Moxie.Heels (Baby)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1
Attachments: Slink Hands and High Feet
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica 03
Pose 1: Everglow Sugar 2
Pose 2: Flash Friendly Poses - Stand 059
Picture Place: Snuggles Romantic Forest

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!