Yes, Mistress

FDD is at Fantasy Gacha with this amazing fitted mesh outfit. I can't tell you how much I love each and every piece. I did have t...


FDD is at Fantasy Gacha with this amazing fitted mesh outfit. I can't tell you how much I love each and every piece. I did have to play a bit to get the whole outfit in black, which is what I decided I had to have. The boots are rare and the corset is ultra rare. The details on the mesh and texture are exquisite. I think its supposed to be some sort of Rogue female role play character, but when I saw it I of course thought Dominant female- especially in the black. In that vein, I am using a new pose set with props by NanTra called Yes, Mistress. 

Do you watch Black Sails? I like it because it is loosly based on Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson (and I am a book nerd) and has a kick ass female lead in a powerful role. This outfit definitely made me think of something that might be worn in this genre and time period and so I set out to find a "pirate boudoir" for my pictures today. I am at Moors of Elmandria which is a role play sim so please wear an OOC tag which is located in the Welcome notecard if you visit for the scenery as I did.


So I guess this is my rendition of a pirate Domme around about the time period of Treasure Island. What do you think? *wink*



Jewelry: Sax Shepard Designs ~ Nia Moon ~ Necklace and Earrings (Gold)
Top: FDD GS *Cirilla blouse* fitted mesh Dark/Black @ Fantasy Gacha
Boots: FDD GS *Cirilla boots* fitted mesh Black RARE @ Fantasy Gacha
Corset: FDD GS *Cirilla corset* fitted mesh Black ULTRARARE @ Fantasy Gacha
Gloves: FDDGS *Cirilla gloves* fitted mesh Black @ Fantasy Gacha
Pants: FDD GS *Cirilla pants* fitted mesh Black @ Fantasy Gacha
Poses: {NanTra} Yes, Mistress with Riding Crop props @ The Liaison Collaborative
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ My love hair - Basics @ collabor88 February
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva - Jamaica - 03 F

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!