Dabble Dooya Does Lingerie

Dabble Dooya Serenity Lingerie: Stripes, Basic, Powders                                          My partner Hiram likes to learn how to...

Dabble Dooya Serenity Lingerie: Stripes, Basic, Powders                                    

     My partner Hiram likes to learn how to do and make new things in SL. He typically does not like to continue to do the same thing but he loves to continually "dabble" with making new items. His current new project in his store, Dabble Dooya, was hand painting panties and bras for my various new mesh bodies and then learning how to make appliers for them.

     Those of you that are ooooollllddd will remember that Hiram and I used to co-own a store, Sexy in Pink, where we sold a variety of 2D hand drawn clothing. We painted clothes from 2006 to 2010 so we have a lot of practice making them- even if this seems "new"- its really just applying old skills. Hiram asked me when I was going to get busy painting applier clothes again and so far I have informed him that I am SL retired and REALLY enjoying my retirement. I do have the clothiers kit from slink and maitreya though and maybe one blue moon I might join him.

     For now, you can enjoy Hiram's wicked painting talent with four sets of beautiful seam matching applier lingerie. These have Slink Physique, Omega, and Maitreya Lara appliers as well as system clothing layers. Although I have to say that this design brings an inner crotch design to SL that was not previously available because the original avatar body is so distorted and basically a mess in that area we had to make all the crotches tiny and thin. I really don't suggest wearing them as system layers. We are only including them so you can wear the top system layer with your Lolas, for example. You can apply the bra and panty separatly in order to only wear one or mix and match them too. Each pack of three lingerie sets is only 50L each and only on the Dabble Dooya Marketplace Store. We hope you enjoy them!

Marketplace Links:
Dabble Dooya Serenity Lingerie Hearts (Perfect for Valentine's Day! Send them as a gift to someone you love!)
Dabble Dooya Serenity Lingerie Powders
Dabble Dooya Serenity Lingerie Basic
Dabble Dooya Serenity Lingerie Stripes


Hair: Exile::Dancing Horses (L)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1
Lingerie: Dabble Dooya Serenity Lingerie
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual and Flat
Skin: Glam Affair - December and Amberly II

Love, Kirsten Corleone and Hiram Walker

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!