Flowers

I am tired of winter and snow sims and decided to wear some pretty florals and find a pretty spring sim. I have missed updates from Sassy...


I am tired of winter and snow sims and decided to wear some pretty florals and find a pretty spring sim. I have missed updates from Sassy! by designer Ivy Burner because Sassy! is one of my favorite stores on the grid. However Sassy! is back with a vengance with a ton of updates this month. This floral dress with a pencil skirt and off shoulder details is new at the With Love Fair. As usual the textures and shading are beautiful. I love this dress. My floral shoes are new by Eudora 3D at Love is in the Air. They come in a variey of natural wooden textures and have pretty rose details on them.


My pretty flower petal pose props are new by Picture This at the current round of We Love Roleplay. You get five poses with petal pose props for only 185L. 



Hair: D!va  "Ange" (Cat's eye)
Jewelry: Virtual Impressions Bianca Texture Change Set
Ring: Cae :: Loved :: Ring (R) @ Fit for a Princess
Shoes: Eudora 3D Dahlia Pumps @ Love is in the Air
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1
Dress: ~Sassy!~ With Love Dress @ With Love Fair
Skin: Glam Affair - Angelica V2 - Jamaica 01
Poses: Picture This Raining Roses 2 and 4 Petal Prop @ We <3 Roleplay
Picture Place: reBourne Spring Garden of Eden

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!