Mabelle

     Eudora 3D has this cute skirt and tube top outfit available at The Liaison Collaborative in six colors. Like everything this bra...


     Eudora 3D has this cute skirt and tube top outfit available at The Liaison Collaborative in six colors. Like everything this brand does, its very well made in both mesh and textures. I think its really cute for Spring- which I am totally ready for. The outfit has a lace/crochet overlay so I paired it with the Eudora 3D Jenn shoes. 


      I also wanted to highlight the hair combs I am wearing. I tried to find a pose that would show the combs and the outfit, but I am just not as good at that as my friend Alicia. You ever notice how she always seems to show the items at just the right angles and perspective, even multiple items? Anyway my hair combs are new from Miamai at Shiny Shabby. They are in a gacha machine which is great for me since I love gacha. If you are not a fan though- thats ok because every hair comb is seriously gorgeous so play at least once and whatever you get I know you will love it. This new hair from Truth, Dulce, is perfect for the hair combs too. 





Outfit: Eudora 3D Mabelle Skirt and Top Sand @ The Liaison Collaborative
Shoes: Eudora 3D Jenn Pumps/ Teleport
Necklace: Yummy Boho Beaded  - White / Gold @ uber
Earrings: Yummy Boho White / Gold @ uber
Hair: TRUTH Dulce
Hair Combs: Miamai Souvenir Combs 02 and 11 @ Shiny Shabby
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High V2.0
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2 - Casual
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body V2.1
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia - Jamaica 07
Eyeshadow: Adam n' Eve Eyeshadow Ivory / Teleport
Pose1: Flash Friendly Poses - Stand 011
Pose 2: Flash Friendly Poses - Stand 059
Poses 3: Flash Friendly Poses - Stand 045 and 45M

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!