Trissa

     Look at my ultra rare boots! SQUEE! My obsession with the amazing fitmesh sets from FDD Stories continues without any sign of slo...


     Look at my ultra rare boots! SQUEE! My obsession with the amazing fitmesh sets from FDD Stories continues without any sign of slowing. I am pretty sure it is just getting worse in correlation to the continued gorgeous outfits. This outfit is currently at Fantasy Gacha Carnival. The corset and jacket are RARE and the boots are ULTRA RARE and all the rare items come with texture change huds that make these pieces extremely versatile. I pulled everything except the boots. I traded two rare corsets to get them. I love Gacha! My hair with horns is new from Doe, also at Fantasy Gacha. I am using the pastel color HUD. The horns come with a 18 texture change hud too. 




Jewelry: (Yummy) Midsummer Blossom Set -Blue
Hair: Doe: Rummy (Solid) @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Boots: FDD Stories *Trissa* Fitted Boots ULTRARARE @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Corset: FDD Stories *Trissa* Fitted Corset RARE @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Gloves: FDD Stories *Trissa* Fitted Gloves Blue @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Jacket: FDD Stories *Trissa* Fitted Jacket RARE @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Pants: FDD Stories *Trissa* Fitted Pants Beige @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley v2 <Peach> 
Eyes: [Buzzeri] Celestial Eyes - Ice
Pose 1: Eternal Dream Neige 3
Pose 2 and 3: Everglow Flora 1 and Afternoon 3
Picture Place: Duet (Kirsten's Picture Places)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!