Fetish Friday: Selene

     Happy Fetish Friday! First I have some hot items from the new round of We <3 Roleplay . You can find my luscious latex outfit f...


     Happy Fetish Friday! First I have some hot items from the new round of We <3 Roleplay. You can find my luscious latex outfit from The Annex and my redMint hair with a horn headband at We <3 Roleplay. My shoes are a FREE gift from Moda, but you only have today to pick them up for free so hurry over there. They come with a HUD to change multiple parts independently. 


      I am super excited to report that Belleza has Omega appliers for their skins now so you can wear Belleza skin with your Maitreya Lara mesh body. I really missed my Belleza skins. You can find the Omega appliers in the main Belleza store with the rest of the skin appliers. 



Outfit: The Annex - Selene Outfit -  Red @ We <3 Roleplay August
Hair: redMint Hair No.43'15 @ We <3 Roleplay August
Shoes: [MODA] LAHJA PLATFORMS *FREE GIFT*/ @ MODA
Jewelry: :*:CPD:*: Garnet Nouveau Set
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Skin: Belleza- Ria Tan 2 Dk
Skin Applier: Belleza- Omega Applier - Tan
Polish: {ZOZ}- Iced Metals (Slink) @ TDR Fusion
Pose 1: Eternal Dream Sweetbaby 2
Pose 2 and 3: Eternal Dream Neige 3, Everglow Afternoon 7


Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!